Craig Bihari is a global high-performance, cultural alignment consultant helping organizations implement outstanding levels of collaboration and alignment to achieve breakthrough performance on complex projects. Craig uses state of the art methods in transformational leadership & project management, knowledge & learning/innovation management, collaborative project strategies and performance coaching to help clients facilitate dramatic performance improvements.
Craig has 28 + years of international experience coaching of blue-chip companies to produce major schedule accelerations and profit increases on complex projects with multiple stakeholders; formulate and implement new breakthrough strategies and realize exceptional value from relational and values-based project operating models. Extensive multi-national and multi-cultural experience developing, leading and coaching executives and project delivery teams to produce documented high-performance results.
- Performance Turn-Around & Intervention: Deactivated relational breakdowns and reengaged necessary collaboration between state owner and nominated contractors for meeting a highly political opening of a transit/retail hub linking all city subway lines.
- Increased Project Profitability: Coached multiple contracting entities in a complex network of partners to dramatically reduce Capex for integrating additional capacity project to a “live” off-shore platform. Implementing “Collaborative and Generative Leadership”, this team’s final delivery produced a 62% documented Capex reduction and an early completion.
- Schedule Acceleration: Enhanced ROI by launching a new relational model for an off-shore filed development in Australia’s Carnarvon Basin. First oil achieved 9-months ahead of schedule. Documented 28% cost savings in Capex. Winner of multiple global design and construction awards.
- Superior Project Alignment: Formulated and coached the Leadership, Management and project functional teams to build 1600 retail sites across 16 markets; Against the programs forecast, sites delivered 43% aggregate cost savings while setting new safety standards & achieving tight timelines and high visual standards. Global alliance formed and is still delivering new programs worldwide.
- Enhancing Safety Awareness: Delivery of Safety Leadership and Cultural Development Programs for multiple projects; Senior Executives, PM’s and broader project workforce in government-funded and private sector project organizations.