Mental Health Strategies to Support a Thriving Business Culture
Do you Know the Impact of Mental Health on Canadian Businesses?
Over 7 million
people in Canada are presently living with a mental health problem or illness
One in five
people in Canada experiences a mental health problem or illness every year
Mental health costs
the Canadian economy at least $50 billion per year with at least $6 billion in lost productivity from absenteeism, presenteeism and turnover
Creating a Workplace Culture that Fosters Psychological Health and Safety
Prompta’s ground-breaking workshop is rooted in the principles outlined in the Canadian National Standard on Psychological Health and Safety and leverages Prompta’s deep expertise in creating thriving workplace cultures.
Customized for both leadership and employee groups, the workshop blends both education and awareness components, as well as interactive activities to address key areas of challenge within your organization. Content is tailored for your business culture and is presented to leaders and employees at all levels of the organization in a manner that elicits authentic and meaningful feedback. This feedback can then be used to develop, or further strengthen, your workplace mental health strategies.
Workshop facilitators are HR Executive Leader, Nicolette Mapplebeck, CHRL and Certified Psychological Health & Safety Advisor, Stephanie Woodward. They ensure content connects your organization’s core values to current employment legislation, and to the best practice framework of the National Standard for Psychological Health & Safety (PH&S) within the workplace.
Recent Blog Posts
- Business Transition Planning During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Planning Your Transition to the New Normal
- How to help Leaders manage better through this global pandemic caused by COVID19 – Enemy with NO conscience and biases?
- For People Leaders: Using Start-Stop-Continue for Effective Feedback from Your Team
- Leading your Remote Team: Video Meeting Etiquette – 10 Tips
- Strategies for the New Normal
- Strategic Change Management
- Executive and Team Coaching
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- Diversity Focused Business Transformations
- Training and Workshops