Prompta Consulting Group (Prompta) is business transformational change management consulting firm, dedicated to delivering measurable value for our clients, supporting them to thrive through disruption, while creating outstanding opportunities for our people to truly make a difference. At Prompta, our values, diversity, and respectful culture, help create a collaborative environment for innovative, enthusiastic, and highly skilled individuals.
- 5+ years change management implementation experience, ideally in both the private and public sector
- Ability to develop and successfully deliver change management strategies and plans with measurable and achievable objectives
- Business client focused understanding of change methodologies, principles, practices, processes, tools, and templates including PROSCI and the ACMP Framework.
- Business enablement experience in applying Change Management practices on various transformations (IT programs including ERP’s, strategy, cultural and business Transformation, M&A Integration, and organizational redesigns )
- Experience providing regular and ongoing status updates to Program Managers and Business Leaders, and Steering Committee teams
- Development and implementation of logical and easy-to-understand change management assessments and plans, including readiness, knowledge transition, culture, organizational design, risk mitigation, sponsorship, impact assessments, stakeholder management, change communication, end-user training, performance metrics and sustainability
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of organizations and to determine the level of impact to various stakeholder groups within the business
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to manage competing priorities, including guiding cross-functional teams through complex change
- Aptitude to work in a collaborative team and project environment
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to effectively engage various business stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal, as well as effective facilitation and presentation abilities
- Facility to guide and coach leaders and project teams on change management
- Change Management accreditation would be an asset