Executive and Team Coaching
Coaching with a focus on results
Prompta’s team of experienced executive and leadership coaches provide one-on-one, group, team, pod and on demand coaching, to develop leaders and enhance performance. Leveraging evidence-based methodologies and validated assessment tools we help leaders be their best selves and teams excel. Prompta’s coaching programs are customized to business goals and cost effectively, deliver significantly enhanced leader effectiveness, team synergy and organization performance.
Prompta’s coaches each have extensive coaching and 10+ years of corporate experience. They are ICF accredited and maintain highest quality standards. Our Coaches access an array of curated leadership development content and resources (articles, videos, podcasts, books, research, assessments, feedback tools, exercises, etc.) to support the leader’s needs on a just in time basis.
Customize your engagement with Prompta’s Coaching Management System:
- coach selection (video bios)
- menu of assessments
- stakeholder engagement
- goal sharing
- calendars and reminders
- your preferred leadership development resources
- reporting preferences
and see your return on your investment.
Prompta’s Executive Coaching programs are custom designed and tailored to meet the needs of your leaders and your organizational goals. Our one-on-one executive coaching programs is focused to ensure your people are bringing their best selves to work and delivering results.
Prompta’s Executive Coaching approach follows these 5 pillars:
- Orient and Assess – We clarify the coach/client/organization roles and responsibilities. We generally meet with the leader’s manager and the leader and sometimes their Human Resources partner to ensure alignment.
- Build awareness – We work with leaders to build awareness of their strengths and gaps, in relation to business and leadership needs. Helping leaders build awareness at the individual, team and systems level develops strategic awareness.
- Plan – We partner to create a plan to leverage strengths and close gaps in a focused way. Imagining success and identifying clear measures set the target. Co-creating the path to get there builds leader commitment. Ensuring alignment with key stakeholders enhances support and accountability for the leader.
- Act – One-on-one coaching sessions. and curated learning materials support the leader to see new possibilities for action and make the required, often transformational, changes. Early success builds confidence and helps set a pace for rapid behaviour change.
- Sustain – Together we assess the change and resulting impact. We monitor progress against the pre-established success metrics. We set a plan for ongoing development with appropriate supporting mechanisms and accountability.