Environmental “Quick Scan”
Prompta’s Supplier Diversity Environmental “Quick Scan” is an enabler to help identify “key supplier diversity indicators” and determine a corresponding Need, Requirement, and Opportunity level (L-M-H) for your business. The scan is a useful input in the development of your company’s supplier diversity business case and will help guide your efforts to promote supplier diversity and right-size your level of investment, support and resources.
|Board Direction & Make-up, Shareholder Inclinations||Diverse representation at the top?
Target of advocates & activist investors?
|Existing Social Programs||Pursuing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) programs? (e.g. seeking B-Corp, Global Compact membership)|
|Presence in Diverse Markets||Physical operations in advanced, domestic markets with progressive, tolerant, deeply diverse communities? (e.g. major urban centres attracting foreign immigration)|
|Customer Pressures||Significant government-derived revenue, coupled with active social mandates?
Sympathetic customer demands?
|Competitive Threats||Competing aggressively to retain & attract diverse customers or consumers?|
|Source of Talent Pool||Highly-dependent on hiring & retaining minorities?|
|Company Structure||Charitable, not-for-profit, or public organization?|
|Principal Sources of Supply||Inputs for goods & services locally- or foreign-sourced for domestic markets?|
|Publicity||Favourable or unfavourable supplier diversity image or performance?|
|Peer Comparison||Benchmarks available from comparable businesses (esp. analyst reports, research & case studies)?|
Recent Blog Posts
- Business Transition Planning During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Planning Your Transition to the New Normal
- How to help Leaders manage better through this global pandemic caused by COVID19 – Enemy with NO conscience and biases?
- For People Leaders: Using Start-Stop-Continue for Effective Feedback from Your Team
- Leading your Remote Team: Video Meeting Etiquette – 10 Tips
- Strategies for the New Normal
- Strategic Change Management
- Executive and Team Coaching
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- Diversity Focused Business Transformations
- Training and Workshops