Internally, a D&I strategy allows companies to mobilize the potential dormant within their organizations and enable everyone to bring their whole selves to work. Externally, a D&I strategy improves community, public, client and employee relations and associated goodwill, and leads to innovation of products and services across supply chains.
Smart business leaders have the opportunity to embrace, and proactively look at D&I as a means of competitive advantage and view diversity and inclusion as a critical leadership skill.
This networking event will showcase companies and business leaders who are championing inclusion & diversity across their entire enterprise. They will discuss how they successfully navigated their D&I cultural journey, highlighting their supplier diversity roadmap and the efforts to grow and link supplier diversity to D&I and corporate social responsibility efforts, providing their firms the power to truly gain and leverage high-performance and corporate empowerment.
The event will be lead through a moderated panel discussion by Canada’s top corporate leaders. The panel discussion, moderated by Tim Morton, Managing Partner at Prompta Consulting Group, will include:
- Elizabeth Auceda, Supplier Diversity Manager, Sodexo
- Madeleine Baker, Strategy & Team Lead, Procurement Strategy & Innovation, TELUS
- Kiruba Sankar, Director-CSR, Global Procurement – RBC
- Gabby Zuniga, Inclusiveness and Flexibility Leader, EY
Together, the panelists will discuss how firms can empower their organizations to thrive, not just survive, by enabling diversity and inclusion across internal, community and procurement channels.
Don’t miss this intimate, invitation-only event, intended to foster conversation and learning about the business benefits associated with diversity and inclusion within the workplace and community.
5:00 Registration Opens
5:00 Networking, Cocktails and Appetizers
6:15 Panel Opening Discussion
Part I: Strength in Workplace Diversity & Inclusion
- The Benefits of Diversity and Inclusion
- Managing Diversity: Performance through openness, inclusiveness, and leadership.
- The Canadian Diversity Roadmap
Panel Discussion Part II: Strength in Diversity & Inclusion through Supplier Diversity
- The Business Case for Supplier Diversity
- The Supplier Diversity Roadmap
7:30 Networking, Cocktails and Appetizers