A Senior change management professional with over 15 years of experience delivering strategic results by building strong teams and relationships. At Ontario Pension Board (OPB), Mitra spearheaded the implementation of Organizational Change Management (OCM) program working with Senior Leadership Team to put in place PROSCI Change Management framework, standards and tools. In addition, Mitra led large scale transformational programs delivering OPB’s and CIBC’s strategic objectives. Mitra’s diverse experience leading OCM, Enterprise Risk and Portfolio Management makes her uniquely qualified to help organizations with faster adoption of their objectives and driving ROI.
Organizational Change Management (OCM)
PROSCI Certified Leader who has:
- Directed the implementation of Enterprise Change Management Program with focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures
- Designed and Delivered Innovation Hub program where employees engage in innovation and culture change within a safe environment
- Facilitated change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation
Strategy A Strategic thinker and Six Sigma Champion;
- Driving strategy by collaborating cross-functionally to prioritize related initiatives
- Composed business process and system transformation planning to ensure operational excellence.
- Developed delivery roadmaps for client-focused service experience, digital engagement, and growth-focused plans and strategies.
Portfolio Management Expert in communicating and delivering the value of Portfolio and Program Management Practices through framework, reporting and tools;
- Improved OPB’s overall Portfolio budget estimation by 10%, year-over-year— established project management framework and best practices
- Centralized demand intake and optimized the project portfolio and resource capacity to deliver strategic initiatives
- Coached and mentored team of professional staff and partnered with executive leaders to developed strategy, governance, and frameworks to facilitate innovation.
Consulting, Creative mindset with the ability to influence, negotiate and partner, balancing client input but remaining objective to reach the right outcome;
- Partnered with Board of Directors and Leadership team to revitalize OPB’s Enterprise Change Management Program
- Partnered with CFO to develop and put in place budget planning and approval process and practices
- Led the assessment and buy in for Six Sigma Certification investment across the organization