Prompta Supplier Diversity Maturity Model & Checklist
The Prompta Supplier Diversity Maturity Model provides a basis for assessing the current state of any “corporate” Supplier Diversity initiative regardless of:
- Size and level of sophistication
- Stage of development
- Diverse supplier focus
- Help identify the desired destination for your program
- Identify any gaps, or areas of desired enhancement
- Determine a prioritized, time-phased course of action: “i.e. to create an updated SD strategy or roadmap”
The Prompta Supplier Diversity Maturity Model and Checklist comprise seventeen key program ‘dimensions’, within three major ‘life cycle’ groups:
- Program Structure – overall strategy, top-level governance, set-up & design
- Procurement Execution – implementation of diverse supplier related purchasing processes
- On-going Support – embedded practices for maintaining & sustaining
Prompta’s Supplier Diversity Maturity Model and Checklist can be used as holistic transformational template to “score” current state and provide an honest corporate supplier diversity program self-assessment utilizing the weightings assigned to each dimension.
After this step, Prompta experts can support your team to confirm ‘your supplier diversity target state’. We’ll create your customized supplier diversity roadmap with clear near and longer-term strategic goals and tactical steps. Supplier diversity initiatives will be specified, prioritized & sequenced for your own “continuous improvement” purposes.