Diversity Focused Business Transformations
As the first Management Consulting company certified within Canada as “diverse” by the CGLCC, Prompta is uniquely positioned to support and guide organizations along their transformational journey.
A journey towards embracing diversity and living values of inclusion and acceptance within their corporate cultures for employees, clients, and vendors.
At Prompta, we live & breathe Business Transformational Change and can successfully implement a roadmap for your organization cultural diversity program
We have gone through the process ourselves and can successfully support you through your journey with structured plans, processes, best practices, and lessons learned.
Our Diversity-Focused Transformational Approach
Prompta’s diversity-focused transformational process starts with a Strategic Needs Analysis as we work with your leadership team to ensure that the transformational strategy that’s the best fit for your organization is ultimately designed, approved and implemented.
We then support the strategy with solid project plans, leadership support, metrics & analytics for measuring progress, communications, learning tactics, follow-up, and readiness activities to make your transformational journey as painless and seamless as possible.
Through our transformational strategic support model, we:
- Develop a tailor-made solution that meets the needs of your organizational culture and diversity goals.
- Will be trusted coaches and advisors for key leaders ensuring there is formal leadership buy-in, and active and visible engagement and support.
- Leverage your existing engagement, organizational change, training, and communication channels.
- Build a coalition of support across your organization for the transformation.
- Assist in the development and successful roll-out of your diversity transformation or supplier diversity program.
- Enable internal and external stakeholder engagement and conversations for transitional support, including eternal suppliers and customers.
- Develop initial formal transformational announcements and ongoing reinforcement of key themes internally and externally.
- Tailor training to various key stakeholders to support and guide team members including diversity language and context, workshops, follow-up, and reinforcement.
- Develop and implement necessary protocols, processes, and new ways of working to ensure the transformation prevails.