Change & Innovation By Design™
Change & Innovation By Design™ is a foundational course on Design Thinking. Design Thinking is a human-centredprocess to identify and solve problems that unlockbetter results. Through extensive exploration techniques, teams develop a deep understanding of, and empathy for the needs and challenges of a consumer, customer or another targeted stakeholder group. Observations and insights are shared and refined, problems are identified, and innovative solutions are tested, iterated and implemented. This holistic approach leads to better-definedchallenges, broader alternatives and higher-value solutions.
Who Should Attend
This program is ideal for leaders and their teams who are looking for a comprehensive and effective process to unlock value through creative and innovative problem-solving. It is well-suited for those undergoing transformationalchanges that requires solving new and complex stakeholder-related problemsor who are taskedwith innovation to gain a competitiveadvantage. Design Thinking can help finding solutions and designing products, services, systems and spaces.
The Change & Innovation By Design™ course:
- Gives you a fresh perspective about identifying and solving organizationalproblem;
- Transforms your mindset aboutchange and innovation;
- Helps you see the world through the consumers’, customers’ and other stakeholders’ perspectives;
- Opens your eyes to hidden challenges, possibilities and resources to solve problems;
- Guides you how to generate valuable ideas, and to transform ideas to tangible effective actions and executions.
- Provides you with a step-by-step roadmap for uncovering and addressingchallenges to unlock value.
Program Format and Content
Change & Innovation By Design™ is a three-day workshop held either on three consecutive days or one day per week for three weeks.It incorporates active learning and gamification techniques to enhance participants’ understanding and capability development. Areas of focus include:
Introduction to Design Thinking
- Insights About Design Thinking
- Project Planning
- Start with the Current State
- The Innovative Mindset
From Ideas to Action
- The Ideation Phase
- Generating Ideas and Brainstorming
- From Ideas to Implementation
- Testing and iteration
The Innovative Workplace
- Creating the Innovative Workplace
- Strategic Challenges to Innovation
- Networks in Innovation
- Change Management and Innovation
Tools to Enhance Change and Innovation
- Stakeholder Map
- Ethnographic Interviews
- Journey Map
- Mind Mapping
Certificate of Completion
Prompta will present each participant who completes the program with a certificate of completion.