In mid-March, as COVID-19 spread through our communities, the evolving situation meant you had to make some tough decisions in...
How to help Leaders manage better through this global pandemic caused by COVID19 – Enemy with NO conscience and biases?
I read an article that the role of CEO has now evolved from Chief Executive Officer to Chief Empathy Officer....
For several years, I have used a simple feedback process with multiple teams as a way to encourage meaningful conversations...
With more teams working from home, it is timely to revisit your video meeting etiquette and agree as a team...
With more employees working from home, leaders are needing to fine tune their virtual coaching skills. Every conversation leaders have...
Recent Blog Posts
- Planning Your Transition to the New Normal
- How to help Leaders manage better through this global pandemic caused by COVID19 – Enemy with NO conscience and biases?
- For People Leaders: Using Start-Stop-Continue for Effective Feedback from Your Team
- Leading your Remote Team: Video Meeting Etiquette – 10 Tips
- So Now Your Team is Working from Home… Five Best Practices for Coaching Remotely
- Strategies for the New Normal – Survive, Revive & Thrive
- Strategic Change Management
- Executive and Team Coaching
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- Diversity Focused Business Transformations
- Training and Workshops