In mid-March, as COVID-19 spread through our communities, the evolving situation meant you had to make some tough decisions in...
How to help Leaders manage better through this global pandemic caused by COVID19 – Enemy with NO conscience and biases?
I read an article that the role of CEO has now evolved from Chief Executive Officer to Chief Empathy Officer....
With more teams working from home, it is timely to revisit your video meeting etiquette and agree as a team...
With more employees working from home, leaders are needing to fine tune their virtual coaching skills. Every conversation leaders have...
Recent Blog Posts
- Business Transition Planning During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Planning Your Transition to the New Normal
- How to help Leaders manage better through this global pandemic caused by COVID19 – Enemy with NO conscience and biases?
- For People Leaders: Using Start-Stop-Continue for Effective Feedback from Your Team
- Leading your Remote Team: Video Meeting Etiquette – 10 Tips
- Strategies for the New Normal
- Strategic Change Management
- Executive and Team Coaching
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- Diversity Focused Business Transformations
- Training and Workshops